The Moyse-Gray Building has served many purposes since November 25, 1887. In the months to come, it would be home to B.R. Durell, George A. Wilbur, and Mr. Moyse. The ground floor contained a general store (run by Moyse) while the second floor, although designed for living, was host to the first school of Chino. Miss Lizzie Reynolds taught in this school beginning on May 5th, 1888.
In 1909, February 15th, the Moyse-Gray Building became the site of Chino’s first post office and was occupied by H.R. Gray and “Doby” Gray. The Post office has since been relocated many times before settling on its present location on Walnut Avenue in 1969.